Monday, July 03, 2006

Let's try this out...

Today was a great day! I was awakened by three beautiful, smiling faces and lots of kisses! I was holding one of my little girls and had one of those amazing "I love you so much my heart could burst" moments! All three of my kids are so amazing! I marvel at God's handiwork each and every day! It's hard to believe that in just a year from now, I could have another one of those amazing little beings to marvel at. I just know that God is about to do a miraculous work in our lives... Our adoption journey is just beginning. I have moments when he is all I can think about. What will our son look like? What will his laugh sound like? Where will he be ticklish? I just can't wait to know!
It amazes me that some people cannot understand why we would want to go through all of the emotional and financial drain of adopting internationally. If God calls us to it, why we would NOT! His plan is perfect, and I will trust Him to guide us. Even though I can already sense Satan trying to stand in the way. Lord give us the strength we need to do this!

"I lift my eyes up to the hills-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth"

Psalm 121:1-2

Our day ended with all five of us sitting close to one another, watching fireworks in the night sky. What an awesome sight! I can't wait to have our fourth child here to complete us!

No comments: