Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Paka, Crib!

Well, it has finally happened...


Caleb is officially out of his crib and out of our room. He finally decided he was ready, and he has slept through the night for several nights now. I didn't blog about it at first because I didn't want to jinx it :0) Anyway, some of you may notice the sports pillowcase and wonder why it doesn't look loke he is sleeping in his bed. Well, that's because it isn't his bed...


... it's Andrew's bottom bunk. I'm pleased to report both brothers are thrilled with the arrangement and Mommy is doing just fine. The binky is next on our list!!!!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Awesome! Aaron has lately informed me that "see, this is why I really want a brother." Hmm, too bad that ship has sailed. I'm sure he would be jealous by this. Love to Andrew for being such a great big brother.