Friday, October 09, 2009

Sneak Peek into Caleb's Future

Here's what Caleb said to me out of the blue in the car yesterday (this is mainly going to make sense to people who go to church with us- for those who don't, Chuck is the contemporary music worship leader at our church)...

Caleb: "Mommy, when I grow up, I want to help people."

Me: "That's great buddy! You mean like Daddy?"

Caleb: "Yeah, like Daddy do. He helps lots of peoples."

Me: "Yes he does, buddy. That's awesome that you care about people so much."

Caleb: "Yeah, I do care about peoples. You know what else?"

Me: "What, buddy?"

Caleb: "I also want to be Chuck."

Me: "You mean you want to play music and sing for a church like Chuck does when you're big?"

Caleb: No, I want to BE Chuck!"

Watch out, Chuck! Someone wants to take not only your job, but your identity!

1 comment:

Marci said...

Aww--love the pics and catching up with what's going on with Franks' family!! Hope to see you soon!