Sunday, February 10, 2008

Brrrrrrrrr!

Can't write for very long tonight, 'cuz I'm still digging our house out of the disaster that was created by several days of snow and extremely cold weather! Well... it was really created by the the people who live in this house, and I am one of those people. Actually, I didn't create most of it, I just didn't do my usual run-around-and-clean-up-after-everyone-and-never-sit-down-Mommy-thing this weekend.

Have you ever noticed that it is extremely difficult to get up and DO anything when it is only 2 degrees outside? O.K. all of you California, Texas, and down south people: don't you dare answer that! Anyway, we have a gas fireplace, and I just cannot rip myself away from it when it is so cold out! We did go out to church this morning (wind chill of negative something), and it was sooooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do people live in Siberia? I truly do not know. Crazy thing, though, it is colder here today than it is in Siberia right now. As far as I can remember, that is the first time that has happened since we came back from Russia in December! Brrrrrr!

Gotta go and fold laundry- I brought it upstairs so I can fold it in front of the fire! "Little House on the Prairie" style!

No comments: