Thursday, March 06, 2008

WE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got our petition to court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God :0)

Thank you for all of your prayers! This is so much sooner than we thought it would come. In fact, I thought my husband was teasing me when he told me the news- LOL!

We are beyond excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soon we will be officially waiting for a court date!

3 comments:

Lori said...

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Heather said...

I've been praying this week that God would give you the petition to court this week and that He would act in this amazing way to His glory! I'm rejoicing that the prayers of many have been answered and that the cry of your heart has been answered. Let's pray and believe that the court date is going to come for March!

Heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

ana said...

That's wonderful news! Hope you get your court date very soon!